Fernandez Jhetski Last it was I’m with the Drummer shirt as Jif, now it’s cross. What’s next, box and not square? Tim Lahm Anybody not stoked at all about the new-gen consoles because it means I’ll be out of console gaming for a while lol. Nathan Richard Rork Yeah, I’ve seen them refer to it that way before. It’s in some first-party games, too, I think. It’s a losing battle. Like how Nintendo awhile back announced that NES is pronounced “ness” not N-E-S, but, sorry, that’s a 30-year-old habit. It ain’t breaking now. Michael James Garcia Burtenshaw 80% of the players calls it x then it is x. The other 20% does not know what a cross looks like. Jake Bartlett For a moment my mind subconsciously thought this might of had something to do with political correctness but turns out it wasn’t.
I’m with the Drummer shirt, hoodie, sweater, ladies-tee and tank top
Best I’m with the Drummer shirt
I’m with the Drummer shirt. Jose A Santos Makes sense. Sonys controller buttons arent letter-based, but shapes. Guess its kinda like road signs. Think of a railroad crossing sign. Matthew Lillywhite On the list of things concerning people in the world, this somehow is one of them? Javier Morales, You can do whatever you want it longest you know what you mean, it looks like people do whatever they want on this times.! Sandy Brophy After 20 plus years why bother “correcting” people? This is like gif vs Jif except even more ridiculous. Curtis D Collins, It makes sense that it would be a cross, seeing as the other three buttons are shapes, but I’ll continue to call it the “multiplication” button.