After the doctor left, dad had a thousand-yard stare. He had raised me as a good Catholic, and I asked him if he was afraid of dying. He considered my question and gave a gentle shake of his head, “no, not really” he said. I told him that he shouldn’t be worried because he had led a good life. He looked me square in the eye and said, “I hope so.” as he held up crossed fingers. He seemed about to speak some more when my mother came in. That ended our “men alone time”, and we never got back to it.
6 Easy Step To Grab this shirt:
- 1. Click button "Buy this shirt from Sunfrog"
- 2. Choose your style: men, women, tooddler,...
- 3. Choose any colour you like!
- 4. Choose size.
- 5. Enter the delivery address.
- 6. Wait for your shirt and Let's take a photograph.